shabby blogs background

Monday 2 January 2012

Christmas Past

Casting a swift look over my shoulder at 2011 before plunging headlong into 2012, I remembered these cushions that I made last Christmas for my lovely husband.  Although cushions might not appear on every blokes' wish list, these were especially made for his den in our Nova Scotian home - I feel I have to explain this, because when one of his mates looked up from his stack of techno-gizmos to enquire what Santa delivered to our house, the reply of 'cushions' resulted in a somewhat non-plussed expression :)   But they look fab in the den on the $25 yard sale sofa, underneath the darts board and the gun rack ( one has to have somewhere to store one's water pistols) - all he needs now is the flat screen TV and beer fridge to sit back in man-heaven comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment