shabby blogs background

Saturday 18 February 2012

My First Bear

She's a bit of an experiment, and looks it - but there's something to be said for character over beauty, or so I like to think as I coast into my second half century.  I've tried to make her toddler friendly, hence the manic stare and pinched nose, which was the best I could manage with a darning needle and some glue.  Ah but now I'm feeling mean, which shows she must have a heart of her own; I'll have to be gentle when I re-stitch the arms and legs, they're a tad wobbly at the moment and I'm not sure they'll withstand their intended owner's tough love - at almost one year old and with the steady determination of a future world explorer, young Alice is not referred to as Dangerous Maeve for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment