shabby blogs background

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Rendevous in Amsterdam

 My lovely husband and I are just back from a very enjoyable weekend in the 'Dam - I was en route back from working in Milan, so greeted him at the airport wearing some dodgy shades and a little sign with his name spelled wrong (a little joke we were having about spy movies...) - anyway, we had such a lovely time that I forgot to buy a postcard for my Mum, which is a cardinal sin, so I made my own when we got home.  It took a bit more effort than I had anticipated - maybe a proper ink pen would help, biro's a bit scribbly.  But I am hoping it will be well received, along with a nice bar of chocolate from Milan, which was a bit mishapen from after being left on top of a nice warm laptop, but very tasty I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment