shabby blogs background

Thursday 19 December 2013

Hidden talents

In this busy busy life we all seem to lead, it seems ever more challenging to find time to sit and stare, or pick up a needle and thread, or put pen to paper.  On the other hand, we have a world of loveliness at our finger tips, awash with beautiful creations on Pinterest, blogs, Tumblr - easy then to think 'I don't have time for that' or 'I couldn't do anything as clever as that'.  Well if you can find a few moments and a drop of self belief, you may pleasantly suprise yourself.  I am so impressed with this beautiful picture my daughter produced right out of nowhere, having not done anything at all artistic since her school days.  I think it is perfectly charming, and can't wait to see what comes next!  Inspiration, I think, for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment