shabby blogs background

Thursday 29 December 2011

All labelled up and ready to go..

...where, I'm not quite sure, but it's given me a nice little kick to be able to stick a homemade label on my creations!  Just finished a 'happy new home' card and stuck one one the back - it made me ridiculously happy.

And I should mention, it occurred to me when I was sticking bits of paper together that I referred to the wonder-stuff as 'UPV glue' - I meant of course to say PVA, I'm so easily confused.  I have a feeling now that UPV probably refers to double glazing or the like.

In other news today, I decided that my next project, to keep me busy in absence of the Christmas present rush, will be a springtime collection, to be ready for Easter and a car boot sale.  This will use up some of the stacks of fabric I have lurking in various cupboards, and raise a few bucks for our favourite charity, Brigadoon Children's Camp. There, its written down in black and white so now I feel committed; its good, this blogging thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment